If you have ever experienced the heartbreak of removing a small lifeless creature from you swimming pool and wondered if there could have been a way to prevent this???
Thank you for your contribution to ecological protection!
It helps save frogs from drowing in swimming pools This small floating ramp, which attaches to the side of the pool so frog an clomb out when they get stuck. It has also helped save other small anaimals, like snakes, mice,lizrds, and duckings.
- Animal Saving Escape Ramp is easy to use and highly effective. Easy set-up. Provides a method of escape for small animals, made of durable nylon with full mesh bottom. Velcro closure, PVC inflatable bladder.
- Cleaning your pool – Dead frogs and mice, Toads in your pool do not make for a pleasant afternoon swim.
- The problem is, these critters wander into your pool area, fall in, and aren’t able to work their way out again. If only someone would give them a step up.
- That’s exactly what the Animal Saving Escape Ramp does! By offering a ramp/bridge; creatures can find an escape route and not leave their tiny, corpses drifting across the water.
- There is nothing to attach to or damage your pool.
- Product Dimensions: 28x22cm/11×8.7inches
How to you
- Locate the hook pile closure, open, and inflate the bladder to a firm consistency.
- Locate the slot on the underside of the mesh hem, remove the paper, insert plastic strip and push all the way to the bottom of hem.
- Fill the re-sealable plastic bag inside the blue pouch with sand or pea gravel.
- Set the weight on the pool deck and float in the water with the back edge tight to the pool wall.
- 1 x Animal Saving Escape Ramp